Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Me- and what I like!! - ok this is not so easy to PIN down!!!

Looks that I love in the creative world!!!

Looks I like - I have been asked what kind of look and feel I like to look at and create in, sometimes I think I am all over the place, but to give some ideas to everyone, I really enjoy Rebecca Sower and her look on the left I love the mix of velvet, old buttons, watch parts, and beads and jewelry.









I also like whimsical, vintage, miniature ideas, I play with making charms, vintage necklaces like the picture below from Amy Hanna- love this look and am always searching for charms, and do dads to add to my collection!!


I also like a little bit of everthing, not to much glitter, not to much old, just a mix of the two together. These other pictures from Pam Garrison are so creative and fun, I love the whimsy that they have with the dress, vintage materials and some new stuff too.



I hope this helps, all, I will post some of my projects from the past and what I am working on now.









1 comment:

jen v said...

lovely lovely! all of this helps with idea for your valentines day box.