Monday, January 28, 2008

Ready to mail!!!

If this is Shar or Jen, don't look!!


I decorated the boxes with some vintage dictionary sheets then put a copy of a old Paris postcard and vintage french lace on top, the little felt hearts I made while trying to keep my cool watching Rem's basketball game - kind of fun!!

Thought I would put a pictures of the little sweatheart in - Buddy with his treat!I have finished my boxes and will mail tomorrow, I had so much fun in the look and find of the goodies, I think that is half the fun for me.

3 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Dee- these pics don't do it justice- I just went over to Jen's blog and gasped when I saw what was inside the box! What an awesome package...makes me even more excited to see what you're sending my way (no pressure though :).

jen v said...

i'm the luckiest girl in the world. did you get your package yet? i mailed it almost a week ago, i hope it didn't get lost. :(

Anonymous said...

how's life ? dguthman.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com